Monday, April 30, 2007

All I can do is love you to pieces.

Current Mood - Clean, happy, tired-y/content
Current Music - Plus Rien - Les Cowboys Fringants

There's really not much to update. Kelsie and all them senior bandies from Abe came home today. I was very happy, as I missed having her to talk to. Tim came home today as well, which was also good, for the very obvious reasons.
In Social, I got my unit test back, and got 84%, which was above the average of 71%. And I found out that my band concert is not in fact the 28th, but the 16th. Still, let me know if y'all want to come.
I apologise for my entry yesterday. I was kind of hyper, and tired. And seriously missing all my traveling friends.

Quotes:
"Oh, at the cresendedo." - Chelsea

"Mezzo forte, is that louder than forte?" - Chelsea (for the musically uneducated, it's not.)

"I've added two cones (sorry ladies)" Dad, to me and Tara
*Haley, upon hearing this, promptly drops to the ground, and sits there*
(Dad) "Get up!"
(Haley) "I'm a cone!"

2 comments:

Join June said...

Chantal Kreviazuk, for one. And I think that the motivation is clear, though it's not mine to say.

Aber-Horn said...

There's really no point looking for meaning in these, cause half the time, it's just a lyric that popped into my head.