Sunday, April 22, 2007

Silicone sister with the manager mister; told me I got what it takes.

So today was a pretty wicked day. We went to Drumheller and to the Royal Tyrell Museum. Which I haven't been to in like, two years, so I really missed it. My favourite room is still the glass-bottomed one about the Precambrian organisms. I actually have a favourite Precambrian organism. *blush* Opabinia. It's a pretty wicked organism!!
I found a bracelet that I forgot I had today. It's got all the crests of Austria on it. It used to be my mother's and I think she got it from my grandfather, who was Austrian. It's quite nice, and I really like it, but it's too big for my wrist, and it keeps slipping. Ich liebe dich Opa.

Anyways, the band room will be locked on Tuesday, which will kinda suck, cause where will I go to leave it all behind?? And where will I talk to Robyn??

Quotes:
"Magic School Bus in Hebrew!!!" - Sean
Not real quotes today, sorry y'all.


6 comments:

Join June said...

Unless something either physically or metaphorically blinded/overpowered you, I don't really know the motivation, but it's Blinded by the Light.

Aber-Horn said...

I was listening to the song today, and that's my favourite line. 15 points btw.

~Shazam!~ said...

Blinded by the Light - Mannfred Man, and a few others

~Shazam!~ said...

damn sean, your fast

Aber-Horn said...

Of course he's fast. He somehow reads it right after I update, like everytime. Not that he's creepy or anything.

Join June said...

No...Of course not. *shifts eyes suspiciously* Now why would I type that I did that? Anyway, I was just lucky that time.