Wednesday, April 18, 2007

In a carriage by the motorway

Current Mood - Quiet
Current Music, Movement 2 - Gustav Mahler's 5th Symphony

Well, I've really been meaning to blog lately, but getting in the mood and mode is difficult.
Yesterday was a pretty normal day, except I didn't have piano after band, instead I had a refereeing course. It was just a refresher, dead easy. All we did was answer questions.
The debate room was fun yesterday, although awkward in the end. And technically, I ate in the hallway yesterday. I keep forgetting how much fun I have in there. For the record, and for those of you who don't know, Keenan, Kurt and Steven are all guys I've met only in the last month, all of whom are debaters. Just a reference for Sean.
Today was pretty sweet. I took the bus at like, 8, and it only took me 20 minutes to get to school. That's GOT to be a record for me. After that, things kinda didn't get better, except for some texting with Tim. =) Lunch was pretty good, and what really made my day was Kurt walking in partway though. I missed having his joility in science class, and well, I needed some good times. And I guess I got them. Rihannon kicked me in the knee, when I was trying to steal the hummus from Morgan, who stile it from Rihannon, Jason, Georgeanne, Kees and Sean. Yet another bruise to add. =) Not.
I skipped most of Social, mainly cause there's nothing to do. And Band was good times, except at the end when Mr. Waters told me I should join choir. Which I'm not sure if I want to do. I officially hate him. Never so ultimately as now. When I think of him, my chest tightens, and I have trouble breathing. Go die in a hole. A DEEP one, so that we'll never want to dig up your body. So what if I got new friends, you still treat me like dirt in the fucking band room. I HATE ....Well, ask me if you want to know.

Quotes:
"You shouldn't care about someone's sexual orientation" (Keenan) "Well, unless you're going to ask them out." (Sean)
"I'm not sure wether I'm laughing or crying" - Me, after Rihannon kicked me
"Grandma-like. Well, I've been called motherly, but grandma-like. That's a new one." - Me after Nils tells me to stop calling him kid.

35 points for today's title.
For the record, the scoreboard is as follows:
Tim - 50 points, a hug, and chocolate
Sean - 25 points
(Yesterday was only worth 5 points)

1 comment:

Join June said...

Levon, by Elton John. I think I just took the lead.