Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How can words affect me so?

Current Mood - Sickish, angry, pleasantly pleased
Current Music - None, although I am listening to House.

SO I'm officially getting sick. I missed school yesterday because my body temperature was fluctuating, and my stomach was queasy, and I had a huge headache. Today, my throat is uber scratchy, and my nose is running faster than a sprinter. Plus, I'm really pissed at my mom, who insists on taking over my science work. It only annoys me becasue I'm a teenage girl, and my mother is trying to be a part of my life. What do you expect?
Anyways, yesterday was uber chill after I went home. I watched The Princess Bride with Nils, and then I watched Robin Hood; Men in Tights. Wicked movies. Soccer practice at 7pm, which was okay, we've got some new players, and that means we'll have an actual team!
Tim's getting me a ticket to Music n' Motion, which is awesome, cause like, it's Music n' Motion!! But, that weekend, I will have a Saturday piano recital, Sunday M n' M, and Monday, Band concert. Crazy music weekend eh?
Today I went to the Theatre Calgary play, The Overcoat. Wow, it was wicked. There was no dialogue, but they danced a lot, and used Dimitri Shostacovitch's music. It was amazing. I really loved the horns, when they came in, obviously. But the play was so cool. I won't describe it here, but I loved it.
So, lately, words have been really hitting me hard. Not nesscessairly bad, but definitely odd. I mean, one phone message made my day. The words on the page in front of me when I read make me think so much harder than I ever have before. I dunno, just random thoughts. But how can words touch me so?
That's pretty much all I have to update. Wow, quick one today.

Quotes:
"Your boobs are yours and Tim's alone!" - Spencer. I'll explain this one only to people who actually want to know.
"What'd you do Gympie?" - My neighbor Janet, when she came to look at Nils's possibly sprainend ankle, after he fell down the stairs.
"I want to date her right now!" - Morgan and Sarah, after Jessica told them what she did for Josh's birthday.

2 comments:

Join June said...

'Tis useless to attempt to interprest the title, it being explained in the post and all.

~Shazam!~ said...

"Your boobs are yours and Tim's alone!" - Spencer. I'll explain this one only to people who actually want to know.

that sounds like a fun time, mind filling me in