Friday, April 13, 2007

Steam rising from the sidewalks of New Orleans after an evening rain.

Current Mood - Tired, but happy.
Current Music - Concerning Charlie Horse - Great Big Sea

Well, this has been quite an interesting past few days. I've actually had a decent time, although I admit, I crashed a couple times.
School was relativly boring, although I did kind of patch it up with my friends. Except Glenn still hates me. And I still eat in the debate room, mainly cause it's just fun in there. You never know when we'll errupt into a random argument.
Kelsie had a bit of a bad week, and I feel bad, because mine was really good, for exact opposite reasons. *hug* Love lives of high-schoolers are too complicated for me.
Well, Sean comes back tonight, which will make me incredibly happy. It's hard being away from your best friend!! And I'm allowed to go to Alyssa's birthday party, so it'll be good times! I get to see my two best friends again.
On and even brighter side, Tim asked me out on Wednesday, which did make me happy, but then Kelsie's thing didn't work out. =( Then my mom tells me I can't go out tonight, cause there was no real way to get me there. But w/e. My life won't end.
Playing test in Band on Wednesday. I was actually okay, I got 8+, 8. Which is around 80% I think. Then, just like at rehearsal the day before, my stomach cramped so badly that I could play at all. Not fun, especially when we're playing Palimpsest, which, for those of you who know, is a crazy horn part at the 6/8 time change.
I've discovered that I actually CAN text, but I don't know my plan, so I don't use it, not until my dad tells me how much I'm allowed to. =D But I can recieve, those of you who don't expect a text back.
I rediscovered my love for good 90s rock over Spring Break. John Hiatt (from whom my title is taken) and Tom Cochrane, mostly. And I've rediscovered my wonderful Beatles. I'm pretty much addicted to "I Feel Fine", "Day Tripper", and "Ticket to Ride", which were never really songs I liked. It's very good, because I need to NOT get addicted to Panic! At The Disco.
Gym class sucked yesterday and today. We had a personal trainer yesterday, and now my back is really sore from the stuff he made us do. My upper arms too. Then today, we were playing soccer outside, and I accidentally slide-tackled David. His knee hit mine right where I bend it, and i've now got a bruise that hurts quite a bit. =(
I have a comic that everyone must get addicted to. www.xkcd.com It updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. READ IT. a webcomic of sarcasm, romance, science and language. <3
I went to Battle of the Bands final today, GO SKAZILLA!! They were awesome, as per usual. And actually, the band after them was pretty decent.
So, I love David Hodges, he's an amazing person. <3
'Tis all children.

Quote of the day: "Yeah, I love him too, a lot..." Erik, after he's talking about his dad, and someone yells, "I love him!"

1 comment:

Calminaiel said...

"Great, now you've trapped us in a hypthetical situation."

Hehe...I'm definitely putting that link on my blog...=)