Sunday, April 15, 2007

And I found out.

Current Mood - Happy
Current Music - Come Together/Dear Prudence/Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles LOVE

Well, today started off well, when my parents didn't even try and wake me up until 10:30. Ahh, I needed a break. Tim texted me right as I turned on my phone this morning, however that was only when I recieved it. He sent it at 8:15. *evil smile* I love sleeping in.
Hannah came over at 2 to work on our FLA project. We had to find an English reciepe, translate it, then make it. So, there was purchasing of ingredients while the Flames lost 3-1. =( That was depressing, but what are you going to do?
Anyways, Hannah and I made very yummy Lamb with grape leaves, and Turkish Delight. Quite a fine meal, if I do say so myself. Rather simple, I'll send the reciepe to those who want it.
Sean, call me, and i'll get you the playlist.
Quotes:
"Don't go to University, it sucks." - Mom
"Stop drifting!" (Nils) "Nils, you're on drift mode!" (Haley and Kelsey)
"Why are we handicapped?" - Kelsey (After Nils accidentally clicked "Handicap, Yes" in a Wii game)
From now on, people gets points and other prizes if they guess where my titles (if they are quotes) come from. 20 points today.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Well, as I love getting points for effort, I'll guess Beatles lyrics, from Day Tripper.