Friday, April 20, 2007

Love would find a way.

Current Mood - Strangely depressed and ecstatic at the same time
Current Music - Lay Down - The Bills
Bamfield's Johnny Uanden - The Bills

So, Thursday was a pretty nice day. At school, we started reading "Le Petit Prince" aka, "The Little Prince" in French class. I love that book so much. Science was lame, unsually so. Gym was actually quite good, even though we were doing volleyball, one of my least favourite sports. Social, we paniced a bit, cause I couldn't print the flag, and long story short, everyone's presentations kinda sucked, cause no one knew who was what country. I was very bored in FLA yesterday and today, so I just wrote some poetry.
After school, I re-made the Turkish delight, and went to the Drama Company thing at school with Nils, Tim, and Kelsie. Most of them were very powerful, and quite amazing. Congrats to everyone in it!!! My favourite part was most definitely "Addiction" preformed by Fanta. Wow, is she good. Second favourite was when Alex Oswell, a boy with Down Syndrome got up and preformed a piece about having Down Syndrome and being at school. I send some extra congradulations to him, it's hard just to get up there when you don't have any disabilites at all.
For some reason, they made Intermission 30mins long. I mean, Tom Sawyer was only 15. In the second Act, there was a little piece about parents. I reacted quite strongly to the girl talking about playing her sport, and parents not really accepting that. I know Tim noticed.
Friday was actually a pretty good day. I got to school at a decent time, so that i actually had time to hang with my friends.. Science and FLA were normal, a little crazy in science, and then FLA, I wrote some more.
Lunches are too short on Fridays. Only 15 minutes, but at least we get a lunch. Pauvre Tim =)
But I'm glad I sit next to Chealsea in band now. Much better than the end. And I really quite miss Sean and Tim. Vous deux sont mes meilleurs.

3 comments:

~Shazam!~ said...

nice new blog title

~Shazam!~ said...

Jason Donovan - Love would find a way

Join June said...

I'll never win without Google.