Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The sound of silence

Current Mood - Tired, but content
Current Music - None

Well, I have to say, yesterday was a pretty good day. I got to school waay too early, but it was alright. Bekah, Manda and Keenan joined me at pretty much the same time. There was a very large chocolate bar in the band room, which I enjoyed helping eating. Robyn's been having a crappy time, so I think chocolate was nice for her. =(
Nothing really to say about my classes, except that I had a sub in Sci, who's way of getting our attention was to sit at the front, glasses off, rubbing her forehead. I mean, I got that she wanted our attention, and I passed it on, but we're in grade 10, that's not what's going to work. You need to say something. Geesh.
Chelsea came back on Saturday, and it was nice to have a buddy to sit next to during band class, since apparently, I'm not good enough to sit next to Mariam anymore. We pretty much talked most of the class, I'm surprised Paddock didn't yell at us.
In social, my group pretty much left the class and photoshopped ourselves a flag. Furla left about 15 mins early, not that we cared.
Then, Hannah came over to work on our FLA project. We had to finish up with the Turkish delight. However, we didn't put enough gelatine in, so we had Turkish Delight Goop. (1 bloody pound of sugar!!!) W/e, I'll make another batch later.
Soccer practice last night. It was fun, but my dad taught a couple things wrong, aka, the warm-up. It's a brazilian style warm-up and i really like it.

Quotes:
"Angels and ministers of...dammit, something! I can't bloody remember." - Me, attempting to explain "The Curse of the Scottish Play"
"I just walk into a theatre and yell 'Macbaeth, Macbaeth!', and see what happens, even if that's not the play they're doing." -Spencer
'You have to leave the theatre, turn around three times, spit over your left shoulder-although, that might be salt-and you have to wait to get invited back in." - Sean

Wow, all Macbaeth themed quotes today.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Ugh, I keep saying that word (Scottish Play) in English class. Anyway, the title is from Simon and Garfunkel, or from The Graduate. Whatever you prefer.