Saturday, April 14, 2007

"You've gotta be interested, you're a whore!"

Today was tiring, to say the least. Up at like, 7:45, in order to leave at 8:30 for a 9 o'clock piano make-up lesson. I've got a referee clinic on Tuesday, so I'll be missing my normal lesson. Well, that could've probably gone better, but then again, I could've practiced my scales. I dislike scales, no matter the instrument.
Then I had some aptitude tests. I'm not going to describe the reason to you all, but those of you I trust, know it. Anyways, they took pretty much the whole day. 10:30 till 3:30. I'm not going to describe them to you, but there was one questionnaire I had to fill out, and one question was, "I get calls from popular movies stars."
*twitch* I'm pretty sure I don't.
Ridiculous question. It's hard to keep your mind from wandering there. I know that I thought long and hard about Sean. I know what I did was the best for our friendship, and for the Keepers, but it's the hardest thing I've had to do in a while.
Anyways, when I came home, I discovered that Sean called me! Finally I got to talk to him for the first time in three weeks. So much has happened, that I've needed someone to listen and understand.
He's told me some stories from Florida, and even though half the time I was only half-listening, I still didn't get it. Does that make sense? Sorry kid, I'm just preoccupied.
I've discovered that I almost always misspell the word "swell". Yes, I know, I'm retarded. I spelt it "sweel". Shut up.
So I realized how much being in a relationship means to me, I've totally forgotten.
Fifty points to whoever can tell me what the title is from!! Okay, fifty points, a hug and chocolate.

3 comments:

Join June said...

Just wait until you hit Diploma exams. Talk about an all-day test. And darn it, I don't know where the title's from.

~Shazam!~ said...

Ferris Bueller's Day off

Aber-Horn said...

Pardon, but who's Dr. Sanely?