Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Leave us alone, Mel Brooks!

Current Mood - Excited
Current Music - Dark House - Spirit of the West
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band(Reprise) - The Beatles LOVE
Sideways to the Sun - Horselips
He Wasn't - Avril Lavgine
Blinded By the Light - Manfred Mann

So the past couple days have calmed down a bit. Yesterday, I could've, but really didn't fee like blogging, and consequently, I was talking for about 45 mins with Tim on the phone. Ahh, I love long conversations, with anyone really.
Soo, today was Career Fair, which I went to instead of going to my APTA Festival, which is kind of an optional exam prep. I'm kinda glad I went to career fair, bcause I found out the I would really love to not be a Music Therapist, they are possibly the most boring people in the world. At the job fair, I think I'd like to work at Blacks Photography. That would be a great job next year. Spencer and I applied for jobs at Garage, however, we have no intention of working there, for me, at least not until next year. I don't need a job now, I'll need one next year, when my parents make me pay for my ridiculous text bills. (TIM! =P ) But, we got free mirrors, and I need one, for when my contacts fuzz up.
So, in band, we're no longer going to play With Each Sunset(Comes the Promise of a New Day), but instead we will be playing one of our festival pieces, Royal Canadian Sketches, a former Red Deer Royals piece. Which means that we (the horns) get wicked parts, like some nice melody, and counter-melody. But, unfortunately, that is not the case for everyone. I was talking about it to Leslie, and she told me that problem with marching band music for clarinets, they get just random trills, and scales. Poor clarinets, yay for horns!! The only reason we're switching is because Aidan got into National Concert Band!!! YAY AIDS!! But, he'll miss our final concert. =( However, I'm uber happy for him.
So, lately, since finding my writing journal, I'v ebeen writing poems quite a bit more. I've fogotten all the things that used to bother me, and I've remembered how hard it was for me to be in grade nine last year. I know, it's shocking to think of it, but I really was emo, to the point that my life was just depressing and down. If I had hoodies, I'd've worn them. There's also a story that I wrote, that included Tim, long before I really knew him. Funny to read things now...I've totally lost inspiration for it, so it's less than half done, and it's 15 pages. =P
I feel like I'm missing something. I had so much to say earlier, but suddenly, it's left my mind. If I remember, I'll let y'all know.
I miss Tim like there's no tomorrow. =(
Quotes:
"But I play there!" (Chelsea)
"He said trumpets." (Haley)
"But I play there!!" (Chelsea)
"He said trumpets only!" (Anders)

"Do you want to keep stroking it?" - Koos

I keep forgetting quotes...

3 comments:

Join June said...

Robin Hood: Men in Tights again? Someone has a movie on the mind.

~Shazam!~ said...

oh my god, you're playing sketches too!?!?!?

Aber-Horn said...

yeah, it's actually pretty awesome.