Monday, May 7, 2007

Come and keep your comrade warm

Current Mood - Relaxed
Current Music - The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles
Underwater March - Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Right here, Right now - Fatboy Slim
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
Get Back - The Beatles LOVE
Opening Theme - Yutaka Minobe & Takayuki Maeda
What's Your Name? - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Get Down(You're the one for me) - Backstreet Boys

Well, Sunday was actually a very nice day. I reffed a game at 12pm, then pretty much came home and helped make dinner,cause my entire immeadiate family and Mat and Tara's girlfriend and boyfriend respectively, were coming for dinner. We played a lot of family Wii, which was really nice. And everyone taunted me for talking to Tim, even though M&T's gf/bfs were there... :/
Today was a nice school day, Science was a very relaxed class. I was allowed to leave early, because my FLA class went to La Rouge restaurant for lunch. Wow, was that some amazing food. There was a great mushroom and garlic soup to start, followed by a choice of either salmon or chicken ravioli. I had salmon, and Hannah had chicken, so we shared. They were both very good, although I think I prefered the chicken. Dessert was a brownie was butterscotch sauce and rasberries, ice cream, a gooseberry and half a strawberry. It was sooooo good. Unfortunately, Meagan got a little hyper from the Sprite and dessert. It was rather funny. Leslie, Hannah and I all entered the band room at the same time, and that was the exact moment that Paddock was giving a huge lecture. Apparently, Sam had his headphones in, and was listening to them during the pieces, and at a pause, everyone could hear them.
Social was funny, we watched a video with some frighteningly funny pictures, music and cartoons. Plus, when she turned out the lights, Henry's sunburns started glowing.
Soccer practice was actually really relaxing, even though I was unhppy with my dad for the way he was making me work, but really, it was a good practice.

Quotes:
"You can't disturb someone who's already disturbed." - Ms. Ng, my science teacher

"The middle being a vampire, I mean elevator." - Spencer

"Thorncliffe, or-" (Spencer)
"-Genius?" (Haley and Spencer)
I love you Tim.
Cheers y'all.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Back in the USSR. And darn your descriptions of delicious food. They have made me hungry.