Monday, May 28, 2007

Give me a shoulder to cry on, when I need it.

Current Mood: Exhausted emotionally, tired, depressed, unhappy.

Well, I'm writing this at school, mainly cause this is the only time I'll be able to.
So, on Saturday, my soccer team won our first game. Yay!! We won it 3-0, which is really good, and Brittani (the other goalkeeper) saved a penalty!! That is excellent, because keepers aren't expectedto save penalty shots.
After soccer, I had my end-of-the-year piano recital. All went farily well, except in my first piece, Sonatina by Thomas Attwood. I've been trying to memorize it, and during the recital, I forgot the middle section. However, being trained not to stop, I paused only a moment, and skippeda couple bars in order to keep the piece going.
Yesterday, I went to Music n' Motion, and I have decided that I am going to make this an annual thing, whether I go alone, with friends, whatever. I'll go until I die. And even then I'm going to tell God to let me come down just to watch that. =) I chilled with Grant during intermission, which was cool, and he owes me three bucks. So does Tony, casue I bought them drinks. Chelsea pretty much attacked me during intermission, as did Tony. I did get to sort of meet Braydon and Moni, which was nice...however, it was very short considering Grant was in line for drinks for me. After intermiss, I went and sat behind Stetsons, and pretty much talked with the Tony the whole time. The bands were great though, and I filmed Round-Up and Stetsons, so if you guys want to see the recordings, just let me know! =) Unfortunately, I didn't really get to talk to Tim. =(
I've been really exhausted lately, and it's not fun. I'm trying to hide that fact from my parents, and it's getting harder and harder. Plus, they're more likely to kcik me off the phone now. They should just let me back on the computer, then they wouldn't have that problem.
Kelsey was just dumped. I know no one cares, but, it's been hard for her. C'mon guys, most of you remember when your first relationship fell apart.
Friday was the 30th anniversary of the release of the first Star Wars. My dad remembers what theatre he it at. That theatre is gone now. Anyways, Nils and I celebrated by having a weekend-long Star Wars marathon. We were up till at 12:30 two nights in a row. Fortunately, we finished by about 8pm on Sunday, which meant we could go to bed.
Speaking of sleep, I think my life has gotten so crazy and drama-filled, that it's actually affecting my sleep. I woke up at least once and hour over the weekend, and it's really not good when I'm trying to hide most of my exhaustion from my parents.
Anyways, I think I've ranted and bored you all enough, so I'll leave until the next time I can get onto a computer.

Quotes:

"Out of the three of us, Tim's the one who wants it the most, and he's the one who will get it the least. " - Moni, how true...

"M. Porier thinks that Haley is dating either Keenan or me!" - Kurt

"Ms. Ng apparently thinks that we're dating." - Spencer, considering he can't even spell my name...

3 comments:

Join June said...

And after a long absence, Haley returns to us! Nice to see you're still alive.

Aber-Horn said...

seems odd that you no longer comment on my actual bloggness, just on the fact that i am blogging again.

Join June said...

Then blog more, and I won't still have that fodder. And as to boring us with rants, that is kind of what a blog is for. Rant away, rant away.