Saturday, May 5, 2007

The IV and, your hospital bed...

Current Mood - Happy, puzzled, slightly and awkwardly injured.
Current Music - Camisado - Panic! At The Disco

So, yesterday was quite a nice day. We started Bio in Science, and I don't terribly mind it, however, I'm perfectly content with just taking Sci 20/30 in the next two years.
Kelsey went to a movie with her friends and Guddu, and Nils decided he wanted to go to a movie too. So, that meant I had to find someone to go to a movie in about 30 mins. Luckily, Alec, our nieghbor was able to go, but unfortunately, we arrived too late to get tickets to Wild Hogs, and got tickets to the Invisble instead. One thing I didn't realize was, that was the movie Kelsey was going to see. I would not have suggested it had I known. Anyways, the movie was great, but I'm not allowed to talk about it, thanks to Sean.
When I got home last night, I checked my email, and found out that my ref gig at 9:00am tomorrow was cancelled. That was nice, so it meant that i didn't have to be reffing soccer at 9am on a Saturday. However, my mother wanted me to check at *:50 this morning, just ot be sure that my game was cancelled. I checked again, and insisted it was. Stupid smart referees, one's injured and sent me his assignment for 10am. Fun, fun. All went well, other than the fact that the field was soaked/muddy.
After that, I somehow managed to take a 2-hour nap, and managed to get most of my nesscessary tasks done. I went to Sean's house at 7, which, undoubtly, was a good time. We watched Boston Legal, which is like, the best law show on television, EVER!! I love you Alan Shore... but not as much as I love Tim. Our passion creshendo'd more then Bolero..<3

Quotes:
"Hate all fake blondes unless they do something useful." - Me
"Caligraphy, like wierd pictures and shit-like what the Egyptians did!" - Chad, one of Sean's *ahem* less gifted classmates.
Wow, I honestly had so many, but I've forgotten them now.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Panic! At the Disco, Camisado. You also might want to run a quick spellcheck on this entry.