Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yay, 30th post!!

I'm just so sick
Of the hurt, the lies and the pain
Leave me be
Let well enough alone

We're alone
But together
And I'm tired of
You never getting it

Please, Please
Don't walk away
But I think I need you gone
Stay, leave, wait

Don't let me think I've lost
I'm ready for you
to tell me the truth
Be real, please

Because if you're not
I'll be broken
Not damaged, but broken
Worse than ever been seen

You're not yet my world
And I can't make you be
All I ask is for you to grow up
I need you here

But how can you be here when
I know you don't even want me
You're just playing with me
Messing with who I am

Because I've pretended for you
And dreamed for you
I changed for you
And only you
I love you Tim.
I'll never forget
What this was
But never will I linger
On what is wasn't
I love you Sean.
Run away with me
Because I'm alone
And I'll never know anything else
If we don't have faith
I love you all. Don't think this means anything, cause I'm not sure if it does.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Haley's back! Yay!