Friday, June 1, 2007

I dreamed I was missing

Current Mood - Tired, happy
Current Music - The Kraken - POTC 2
Bleed it out - Linkin Park
He's a Pirate - POTC 1
Jack Sparrow - POTC 2
No More Sorrow - Linkin Park

Well, I rode my bike to school today. I have to say, that was possibly the best way I could've started my day. I've been listening to the POTC soundtracks almost non-stop, and today was no exception. The Kraken is officially my workout theme, for those of you who understand, it simply exudes confidence and power. Plus, it's fun to think about parts of the movie while riding along, and seeing if I can pedal in time. =P
We had a drill evacuation today, which was pretty much just a waste of time. We walked out to the field, I stood with my friends for 5 minutes, and walked back in. We wasted my Science class that I didn't really need. Final Petit Prince test in FLA which I breezed through, and spent pretty much the rest of the class listening to POTC2. =D I love that soundtrack again.
I love how slack today was. I got out of half of gym cause I felt dizzy, and Social consisted of faking working for about 20mins, while playing cards the entire class. David and Alyssa M both came and asked us if we had any extra packs of cards. They really should come to class prepared! =P
Summer is truly nearly here, I got my first ice cream of the season from Coffee and Scream, Stetsons is busy every weekend, soccer's getting into full swing, and I have bug bites all over my legs. Oh, and if anyone wants to get together next week, Friday the 8th, please tell me. I think I'm going to LaserQuest, my sister is having a surprise party with all her grade 8, 13-year-old friends, and I'm getting out of the house. Nils wants to crash the party, and I don't care if he does, but there is NO WAY I would stay in the house during that.
On a completely unrelated topic, my mom brought home some educational videos about Canada the other day. One is called, "Flanders Field: Canada before during and after WW I" or something like that, and the other is called "A literary Atlas of Canada". If those don't scream "Haley", I don't know what does! Well, maybe Tim. =P
On another unrelated topic, my freckles have officially exploded. My face is completely covered in 'em. That's what I get for being ouside I suppose...Not that I mind. Not only am I freckly, I'm also tanned! Luckily, not a soccer tan, which means only my knees get tanned, cause of shinpads and shorts.
Anyways, I've bored you all long enough, ttfn! Love you baby (K)

Quotes:
"Imperfection is fun!" - Haley
"Why are you all coming? Is it cause I'm so good-looking?" (Spencer)
"(slightly sarcastically) Oh, of course Spencer! You're so good-looking, everyone comes!" (Haley)
"So, because I'm so good-looking, everyone cums?" (Spencer)
*Rolling eyes and sighing* - Haley and Spencer

No comments: