Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Everyone's got something to hide except me and my monkey

Current Mood - Strangely happy and midly tired
Current Music - The Beatles - The Beatles

Well, what has happened in the past few days? Hmm, well I suppose the most major thing is Tim breaking up with me. I'm surprisingly not hurting as much really. Sunday was crappy for me, then, Monday rolled around, and I guess I just got up saying, "Okay Haley, Let's start the week fresh." So, if you're reading this, I'm okay.
Other than that...Science reviews every day this week except Thursday and Friday. The exam is tomorrow, so I guess that makes sense...=P Anyways, I think I've discovered that every Science 10 teacher in the school was better than mine. Can't believe my parents perposefully organized my schedule so I could get her.
In other news, I've been listening to Gustav Mahler non-stop for the past few dys. It's kind of funny, because his moody, depressing music is actually helping me feel better. I've got it momorized, which i don't think is a good thing. =P I'm quite happy sitting on the bus listening to it, while all the annoying Junior High kids get on and create a rucus.
Wow, I'm actually out of things to say. =P No quotes even!

But I do have a picture for y'all. =D

2 comments:

Join June said...

Your title is The Beatles, I presume?

Join June said...

It keeps saying zero comments, despite the fact that I clearly made a comment.