Friday, June 15, 2007

Two Hornpipes

Current Mood - Dreamy, tired
Current Music - None, listening to POTC 2 playing behind me


Ahh, I'm sooo beat...In the past 36 hours, I've written three exams, spent far too much time on Calgary Transit, and gotten 6 hours of sleep. However, I did go and see Pirates of the Caribbean 3. =D
Yesterday, I had my piano exam at 11:25. I did kind of badly on the technique, i forgot the difference between a harmonic minor and a melodic minor. But other than that, I did fairly well. Then, I wrote my final social exam. FUN! not. At least I made it through. After that , I spent 40 mins in the Brentwood train station waiting for Alec and Nils so we could go to Chinook and see POTC 3. About 30mins on the train, then finally at Chinook, by which time I was starving. Mmh, far too much fast food in the past four days...ugh...Anyways, we met up with Tim, and the four of us went and saw Pirates. It's officially my favourite movie, just because of seeing it yesterday! ilu so much Tim <3
Today, I had to write my French Reading comprehension. Again, not too bad, but I think I was a little distracted...TIM!
I've really nothing more to say, except for the fact that I did more stuff. =) Essentially, today has been one long attempt to focus for me. Again, Tim.
I don't even have quotes!
Wait...

Quotes:
Nobody move...I've dropped my brain - Cap'n Jack!

2 comments:

Join June said...

Your title is from POTC 2. A little obssessed, are we?

Aber-Horn said...

si tu savais qu'est qui est passe, tu comprenais.