Saturday, June 16, 2007

Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Current Mood - Tired, fairly happy, still a little dreamy
Current Music - Wolfmother

Not much has really happened, I just felt like blogging. Today started off rather odd, with my mother calling my cell while I was half-asleep. She and Kelsey had left for Medicine Hat, and Nils was on the phone. So, call Haley's cell phone! *rolls eyes* At least they got through...Anyways, because of the major rain, Nils's game was cancelled, which means although I was ready to play up (for the second time in two days; different teams) I didn't have to. Which meant that I had to study Science for an hour. Uggh...
After that, my dad and I went out ot take the recyling away, and went on some errands. That was kind of important to me, cause I don't spend so much time alone with my dad, and I love drvinig him, listening to Q107. We got some rather yummy lunch, and saw na old teammate of mine, Jeremy. Man, that kid has changed...Well, nothing of importance happened really.
Driving home, they played Led Zepplin's Black Dog, which is one of my favourites by them. (yes, it's my title) For a moment, I lost my mind and thought the lyrics went, "Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you brood" Rather odd to think of that, but then again, my head's not always been in the present lately. Damn, why did I think of Tim when I heard that?
Anyways, we're heading out my brother's play tonight, should be fun. And if anyone wants to hang out some time soon, please tell me!! I'm going to die of boredrom if I don't get out of my house every now and then.
Oh, completely forgot!! When my parents went out on Thursday, they went to a party for my uncle's party. Long story short, 54-40 were playing, and Dad got me Matt Johnson(The drummer) 's autograph!! AND JAMIE MCLEAN AND RHETT WARNER'S!!!!! I was sooooooo happy, and still am. I really like 54-40 and I love the Flames!!! Anyhoo, that's just some randomness for ya. =D je t'en manque mon petit

1 comment:

Join June said...

Well, I would guess your title if it wasn't really obvious.