Saturday, June 2, 2007

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die

Current Mood - Excited, hungry(?), ready to leave
Current Music - Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight and Pirates of the Carribbean 2

I really don't have a lot to say, it's just that I need something to do other than Science review. I've been having odd mood swings lately, like one moment I'll be so happy, and ecstatic, then suddenly, I'm depressed and emo. I don't think it helps that I'm home alone right now. The music that yesterday made me so happy, and wanting to just get out and run, is making me cry today.
Chloe and I had a very interesting conversation yesterday. We started off by discussing Panic! at the Disco, then somehow we were talking about classical composers wearing guy liner. Ew, much?
My entire family has soccer games today, Kelsey's at hers right now, I'm on the same field right after her, then Nils has a game that I might be playing up for. And I might play up for his team tomorrow too!! I'd love that, I miss playing Boys so much. It's a different game than Girls, and much more suited to my style, my style being very technical. I'm like Ronaldinho playing in the English Premiership rather than in the Spanish Liga. Ask me if you want that to make sense. =)
People, aka Sean, have stopped guessing my titles. =( It makes me sad, cause that's one thing I look forward to, is when you get it, then you try to figure out why I'd put it there.
I'm so frustrated, I'm not going to see most of my friends until like, the end of July. Far too many are in Stetsons, which means they have preformances every second weekend, and every weekend they don't have preformance, they have band camp. Plus, they go on Tour at the end of June, and get back the day before Stampede. So pretty much, I'll get to chill with them in August, except for the fact that I'll be taking one week to travel with my family, then my summer drama camp(hopefully!) So, essentially, I'll see you guys in September! =P Dammit Tim, why did you ask me out in spring?

Quotes:
"HAHAHAcould you just imagine it? oh! Shostakovich with guy liner!! he'd be so much more emo." - Chloe

5 comments:

Join June said...

Sorry, sorry! On it:

1. Tommy Page - A Shoulder to Cry On

2. Ludacris - Runaway Love

3. Annie - Something Was Missing

And your new one, though I take it that you got it from Linkin Park, is actually atributed to Jean-Paul Sartre, famous contemporary philosopher.

Annie only makes me think of Boston Legal...

Aber-Horn said...

oooh, you're losing it Sean!!

1. No, Chantel Kreviatzic
2. yes
3. no, Linkin Park, Leave out all the rest
And yes, sort of, it's from LP's Hands held high, nad that would be the quote they stole it from.

The Rev. Al Sharpton bursts into the courtroom!!

Join June said...

Well, I was doing it in a hurry...It was a touch much backlog, you know.

Zoƫ Chlorophyll said...

I TOTALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THE QUOTE FROM ME BEFORE! =)

Aber-Horn said...

haha, yay chloe!!
i've started to run out of quotes, so I'm surprised you didn't notice the only quote there! =P