Saturday, June 30, 2007

Insulting your captor is not wise.






I had to, I just had to. Anyways,


Current Mood - rather happy


Current Music - none



I've not got a lot to update. Thursday I went to Alyssa's for a Keepers get together. We had fun, and I laughed very hard when Sean was getting attacked by mosquitos. =)


Hm, yesterday was very slack. I cleaned most of the morning, then Kelsey, Nils and i went to the mall, as we all needed new flips flops. I ended up getting wonderful purple flip flops, and Franz Ferdinand, and two t-shirts, all of which I adore. FRANZ FERDINAND!! i've never actually owned their first album, but i've borrowed it, and I adoree it. Better than their second one i think. =) So I'm very happy about that.


HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX COMES OUT IN 10 DAYS!!! I sooooo can't wait. Apparently, I'm going with Daniel, Amanda, and a friend of Manda and Dan's. It'll be fun, we're all going to dress up. =) Oh man, this is gonna be a great month. OOTP, and HP and the Deathly Hallows, Stampede, Nils going home. I know that sounds harsh, but I'm kinda happy Nils is finally going home. I've lived with him for 6 months, and we get on each other's nerves. He's the oldest in his family, and he's used to being the wise one, the one everyone goes to for help. But, we don't need that here. He's tried to give me advice about stuff I've been using long before he was here. Once, a program wasn't starting, but it was late, and I didn't need it, so I turned off the computer. Well, I attempted to. I'd clicked the icon so many times, about 16 i think, that the computer had to end the program 16 times before it could turn off. So, it came up with the box with the loading bar that said, "Ending Program, or click 'End Now' " So, I waited, for about two boxes to run their course, then I started clicking "End Now" every time it came up. Nils saw me doing this, and told me to just let it end. I didn't listen, because I knew what i was doing. When I clicked "End Now" he had a huge freak-out. It annoys me so much when he thinks he's right, when really, he's not. I know more about here in Canada than he does, and I can easily do things the way I want or the way I know. He insists we do it his way. I hardly listen anymore, because it's just plain pointless. I know what I'm doing, and he doesn't understand that he's not the wisest one here. Maybe I could be a little less stuck up, but he could stop trying to be my older brother too.

Wow, my blog is posting with double-sapces. That's really annoying. It irks me.

Anyways, that's my rant for today. Hope y'all had fun. =)

No Quotes, but I will add this new one I've been meaning to put up:

Things that make my day:

Franz Ferdinand's first album.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Yes, it's always a riot when a friend is attacked by an army of blood-drinking peons. Oh, and as for the countdown, give in to the glory of MuggleNet. The Templar Legacy, by Steve Berry.