Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yay for fat duck/hippos and robots!!!

Current Mood - Exhausted, sick of life!!!
Current Music - None

I'm friggin sick of soccer. Last week, on monday, i had a practice, wednesday was an extra practice with Nils's team, thursday and friday I reffed for MSB, saturday and monday this week were my games, and sunday I played up with Nils's team. Yesterday and today, I was reffing, yesterday for NCU, today for MSB. Yesterday I went to the zoo for about 5 hours, and today I went to Heritage Park for about 3 hours.
I hated my home coach yesterday. Tori (a carded referee) was my linesperson, and she was great, flagging the offside positions just like i asked her to. When I actually called the offside, the coach would freak out at me. (U12 Boys) At halftime, he came to me with some story about how his players are in their half, and are just running around, and when they get the ball, I think they're offside. BLOODY HELL, NO!!!! I mean, players are fast, but NO PLAYER IS FASTER THAN THE BALL!!!! Fuck him...seriously, people ACTUALLY don't want to ref his games because he's such a jerk.
Anyways, i took Nils to the zoo yesterday. Kelsey met us later, after her exam, and Grant joined us too. =) It was going around the zoo. We really had a good time.
today, we went to Heritage Park. Mitchell, james and Dessi came as well, and we had a really good time. Chloe was supposed to come, but unfortunately couldn't. =( Oh well. We had fun, even when Kelsey and Des were being idiots, and putting pennies on the track. Ooh, Sean's going to work there later this summer. =) Can't wait.
After Heritage, I went and AR'd a couple games for Murray. They were great, a U14 Boys and A U16 Boys. I really enjoyed running the lines, and the second half coach was great, so good about keeping his bench in line. =) Makes my job easier. And Murray's just a great ref, I really like working with him.
Henry came over on Monday too. That was fun, we played Wii. Wario Ware is sooooo much fun. =) It was good times. We ate an entire bag of chips, and drank two litres of Kool-Aid, aka sugar water in about two hours, by ourselves. =) I love days like that. That was my mini Stetsons tour celebration, which probably would have been larger, had I still been dating someone in Stetsons. =P But it's cool. You guys should be on the road now, poor kids. According to Kelsie, you were supposed to leave at 1, but left around 3:30 because a bus broke down. =( Oh well. Have fun, and be amazingnessly awesome!! I love you all! =) <3
Well, now, I'm done. Really? Mostly. Oh well. Wow, talking to yourself Haley? Yep! =P

Quotes:
*whistles* "Sorry Red, we didn't realize..." *thinks, "Yes Haley, you and your multiple personalities didn't realize they were subbing"* - Haley + Haley's inner voices.

"Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi. That's why I joined the Facegroup Book!" (Grant)
"You know what you just said?" (Haley)
"Facebook group?" (Grant)
"No..."(Haley)
"Dammit not again!!!" (Grant) - Grant and Haley at the zoo

"I could run a hundred laps." (Kelsey)
"Not if you're a fat little duck/hippo" (Alec)
"But I'm cute though!" (Kelsey) - Kelsey and Alec playing Wii

1 comment:

Join June said...

Well, your title is obvious, so I can't comment on that. So I'll just wish my best.