Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SKAAA!!

Here's how my day started.
I collapsed onto a couch in the debate room today, proclaiming, "I hate Monday mornings."
For those of you reading this after the day of posting, this was Tuesday.
Anyways, Social almost made me fall alseep, and I was starving during Band. Not good, considering we had to sing our wonderful monks' chant, and I had to play.
Lunch was terrible too. My Babybel cheese was in the same Ziploc as my sandwich(pita bread, open end) and they got covered in butter. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but I just completely broke down. Fortunately, Kurt was there, and kept me from completely falling apart. He took a couple Kleenexes, and cleaned my cheese. I just sat there, trying not to cry. It got a little better, Greg ended up giving me a Diet Pepsi, and Keenan did his Scottish accent. That always makes me smile. =)
Science was dead boring, we were doing Physics. *yawn*
FLA, the play was a disaster. But funny. I had to ask every guy in my class if they could tie a tie. Jean de Florette is boring.
Walking home, my shoes were soaked, thanks to the bloody snow/slush. Kurt and Keenan walked with me, and it turns out that the buses were running anyways! I ended up running to the bus stop, even though the bus I caught was 2 of 3 that went by.
Not that I care, I got home.
Spencer keeps asking me what's going on with Kurt, but the truth is, I can't answer him, cause I don't even know what's going on. The kid avoids me, and I can't talk to him.
Yesterday, Keenan and I went to watch Skazilla, and Aidan and Robyn joined us. Skazilla!!! They were pretty awesome. "Like a bunch of crows, SKAAAAAA!!" Oh, how I love Whose Line is it anyway? Don't go looking for that clip, it's been removed from YouTube.
Anyhoo, I've naught else to update, but I'm going on Spring Break to Vancouver Island on Friday, so no updates until after Spring Break. Bye Kids!! <3
PS to Tim; I'm going to start stalking you until I get into your pants.

1 comment:

~Shazam!~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.