Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hey Peter...Kick his ass.

Ahh, well, My parents are asleep, so I can get on.
Well, I went to the Telus World of Science today. Nils and I watched "Forces of Nature" at the Discovery Dome, and Sean snapped at me, cause I had the wrong ticket. *blush* I just messed up for once. Anyways, the exhibits were pretty sweet, and I beat Nils at MindBall, where you have to relax in order to get the ball into the opponent's circle. I pretty much just meditated, and apparently, my brain waves were off the chart in no brain activity.
I stole my mom's mini eggs, and it was funny, because she thought that the cashier left them on the counter at the sotre. We went pretty much the whole day, without her even mentioning it. All I did was hide them behind the fruit bowl(good place eh?).
More later.

2 comments:

~Shazam!~ said...

really need to update your page more

Aber-Horn said...

Pssht, I'm trying.