Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am the Walrus!

Well, it's been about a week since my last update, and I apologise. Tim, you need to update more often too though!!
Anyways, Nils's dad, Uwe is here for the weekend, and Nils has been pretty happy. They went skiing today, and apparently, it was a good time.
Thursday was our day off, and I decided to use my time by waiting in line at Country Hills EB Games for a Wii. First in line! Sadly, they didn't get any that day. So that was about three hours wasted. Decent day off, other than that. Robyn and I volunteered to help at PTIs, by being greeters. After PTIs, Porier asked me if I wanted to debate in Edmonton. My response? "Would I ever!" Sadly, our weekend is crazy, so I couldn't go. =(
On Friday I had a dentist appointment and missed 1st & 2nd periods. (Kurt had a dentist appt. too! Weird.) Anyways, I got back in time for lunch. Since we were so close to North Hill, my mom dropped us off at the dentist's office, and bought Kelse and me a Wii!!! So I got a Wii, that was awesome.
At the end of the day, I had some time, and I said good-bye to the debaters going to Edmonton. Kurt, got a special good-bye...(Saberkane, call me when you read this) Then I went home, and set up the Wii! Something happened, and for two days, we didn't have sound. Dad fixed it, I jsut plugged in the wires the wrong way.
The only game we have right now is Wii Sports, so it's a little boring after a while, but we've discovered that Nils kicks all of our butts. Kelse and I have a GameCube game, Shrek 2, but We don't have Cube controlers, so we couldn't really play it.
Yesterday, we had Oma, Opa, Oma's friend, Grandma, my aunt Karin and uncle Rod, and my two cousins, Kristen and Amanda over for and evening, where everyone got to meet Nils and Uwe. (BTW, the 'w' is pronounced like a 'v' and the 'e' like an 'a')
Today, I just kinda hung out. Nils and Uwe went skiing at Sunshine, and my parents and Mat and Tara went to Eric Clapton in Edmonton. Damn, I wish I could've gone.
Well, that's really all the updating I have to do, so maybe I'll just rant for a bit.
I'm just tired of indecision, I can't figure out what or who I want, and I know the pros and cons to everything. They even out, and listing them doesn't help, because it doesn't help me decide!
Gareth thought I waved him over to talk to him the other day, and although I didn't, I wish I could've said something to him. We need to fix this, fast, because our group is falling apart, and I'm falling apart. No, I don't want him back, but I just don't want this to end out like Glenn and Chelsea's did. I want to get my friend back.

2 comments:

~Shazam!~ said...

i want a special goodbye...

~Shazam!~ said...

no, the pants are mine, but you can come join me in them ;)