Wednesday, March 14, 2007

First Post!

Yes, so this is my blog! I've given in to the peer pressure *hangs head*. Anyways, there isn't much to talk about today, and I doubt there will be any other day.
Soo, Choir Camp left today, not that I'm disappointed, singing just isn't my thing. I hope y'all have fun, and be amazing at Kwanis!!
Science was quite fun today, considering Kurt and I did very little to no work. We talked mostly, and Laura just creeped me out. Stephen switched seats when I left the class, and I think I might just annoy him tomorrow by keeping them switched. Although, I might miss having Spencer next to me.
I've discovered that I'd much rather eat in the band room than in the hallway, at least not for another week or so. It's still pretty awkward for us, and I think he's taking it harder than me. I'm just kinda ready for him to move on, so that I know I'm not being held back, by the guilt that is Gareth Cross.
I miss theatre, quite a bit. I wish I could act in something fun, like The Crucible. I know, not terribly 'fun' per say, but I like it. It's an interesting play.
Speaking of The Crucible, Sean! I know, it's not really related, but Sean's reading it in his English class. Hehe, I have more medals than him.
This is the medal story, for those of you who don't know. Sean was over at my house the day after Regionals, and we were arguing. He said, "Show me your medal!" (He won 'Best Speaker' for beginner the day before) I answered, "Okay." and pick up my pile of medals. Only one was an obligatory medal. (Bronze and Honorable Mention medals from Calgary Youth Science Fair, and two Gold medals, one from CMSA and one from ASA, 2003). Sean response? "Damn it, I didn't notice the pile of medals in the corner!"
Speaking of Sean, I'm going to put up all the quotes he keeps. They're rather funny.
Sean's quote of the day: My ox is broken! - Colin Guinn
Some old ones: Spake. It's the past tense of spoke.
"We have no love for Satin in this house!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Haley,
Nothing else is needed to be said for the side profile.
Just keep up with the random blogs.:) If you have angry days you can hide parts, like I do if you don't want everyone to read them.