Saturday, October 20, 2007

She came in through the bathroom window!

Current Mood - Beatles-crazy, head-over-heels
Current Music - Why Don't We Do It In The Road? - The Beatles
Walk of Life - Spice Girls
Can you feel the love tonight? - Elton John

Wow.
So, I just saw 'Across the Universe' again.
And I went to Rain (The Beatles Experience) friday.
WOW.
I'm totally adoring them right now. My CD player currently holds The Who (Endless Wire; thank you Grant!), Wolfmother, The Beatles (aka, the White Album) and The Beatles 1. (5 disc changer) I just flick on one of the three Beatles, and groove. Oh wow. AtU was as amazing as ever. It's just an incredible movie...I love watching it and finding all the random quotes from Beatles songs. Ex, "I told meself, when I'm 64..." " 'Where'd she come from?' 'She came in through the bathroom window' " Tehe. So bad, but sooo funny.
I finally bought Sean a birthday gift saturday night. I was in Chapters, looking at the comic collections, and thought to myself "Sean wanted a comic collection...but which....I know! I'll call him!" Now that we've lost all the surprise to buying each other birthday gifts....Oh well, I'm very happy. I'm getting a t-shirt of my favourite xkcd, AND I bought my dad and myself an Ian Rankin novel. He writes amazing British crime fiction. I read the book "Naming of the Dead" over the summer, and I'm now completely addicted.
I'm really going crazy, I think. I'm doing so much, and I'm changing so much. It's actually rather odd. Meh.
Oh god...Grant, child...you have changed my mind, majorly.
I'm sure I could have quotes from debates today, but, no, too tired. =P

Things that made my day:
Seeing Sean
Miko and Russel winning, Kees getting 1st speaker
skipping two classes.

1 comment:

Join June said...

Yay! Haley's back! And her title is explained in the post, so it's easy to guess! Yay!